or call +91 9886098933
The ‘Land of the Thunder Dragon’ – Bhutan nestles in the mountainous regions of the Eastern Himalayas and is one of the cleanest countries in the South Asian territory. Being landlocked, Bhutan enjoys significant tourist influx from the Autonomous Region of Tibet in China, India (with Sikkim, Assam, West Bengal and Arunachal Pradesh strengthening the border) and Tibet.
Day 1: Siliguri to Phuentsholing, 165kms - 4.5 Hrs
Arrive at the Bagdogra airport and enjoy the magnificent drive to Phuentsholing, also known as the gateway to Bhutan. Check-in at Hotel. Free Evening Overnight at Phuentsholing.
Day 2: Phuentsholing to Thimphu, 150Kms - 4hrs
Wake up to the morning breakfast and complete your entry formalities to Bhutan, drive to Thimphu the modern capital town of Bhutan. Check-in at Hotel. Free Evening to explore the city. Overnight at Thimphu.
Day 3: Full Day city tour of Thimphu
Time to see what Bhutan is famous for, visit places like Tashichhodzong, BBS Tower, Government Run Handicraft Emporium, National Memorial Chorten, Buddha View Point, Folk heritage, National Textile Museums, National Institute of Traditional Medicine (outside view) and Zoo. Free Evening to explore the Thimpu like localities. Overnight at Thimphu.
Day 4: Thimphu to Punakha, 70Kms - 3 Hrs
After breakfast checkout and drive over Dochu-la Pass (one of the most beautiful passes of the world) to reach Punakha and check in to Hotel. Post lunch Punakha Sightseeing. Visit Punakha Dzong, which was strategically built at the confluence of the Pho Chu (male) and Mo Chu (female) rivers by the first Zhabdrung of Bhutan, Ngawang Namgyal in 1637. Overnight at Punakha
Day 5: Punakha to Paro, 125Kms - 4 Hrs
Check out and drive to Paro En-route visit Simtokha Dzong, This dzong, built-in 1627, is the oldest in Bhutan. Evening at Leisure. Overnight at Paro.
Day 6: Full day city tour of Paro
Post breakfast, visit the most famous archaeological site of Bhutan, the ruins of Drukgyel Dzong, 18 km. from Paro town on the north side of the valley, Also visit Kyichu Lhakhang, one of the oldest and most sacred shrines of the kingdom. Post lunch Paro sightseeing. After Lunch visit National Museum which used to be a watchtower for Paro Rinpung Dzong (Fortress). It was converted into a Museum in 1968. Visit Paro Rimpong Dzong, which was built in 1646 AD. Overnight at Paro.
Day 7: Paro to Phuentsholing, 145Kms - 4 hrs
After breakfast drive to Phuentsholing. Check in to the hotel and have a leisure evening. Overnight at Phuentsholing.
Day 8: Phuentsholing to Bagdogra airport, 165Kms - 4.5hrs
After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Bagdogra airport. Farewell and tour end.
• Accommodation for 7 Nights on triple sharing basis in hotels mentioned as per the itinerary
• Bhutan permit charges
• Sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
• 14 Meals entire trip only breakfast and dinner (Starting from Day 1 Dinner to Day 8 Breakfast)
• Toll tax and driver allowances
• Dedicated tour captain
• Royal Enfield 350CC for the rented bike package
• Fuel expenses as per the itinerary
• Mechanical backup
• GST @ 5%
• Lunch on all days
• Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
• Personal expenses like (Snacks/Water Bottles/Energy Drinks)
• Any train fare/airfare
• Parking fees
• Transfers to /from airport/railway stations/bus stop
• Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the client directly on the spot)
• Tips & any other expenses not mentioned in the tour itinerary
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.