Glimpse of Ladakh
Duration-4 days/ 3 nights
Day 01: Arrive Leh
Arrival at Leh airport and transfer to the Hotel. Delhi to Leh flight is an hours of spectacular view over the Pan-himalayas, you can take early morning picture of sun touching the horizon and the magnificent mountain view of Ladakh and Karakoram range. As soon as you get out of the airport our representative will guide you to the hotel, there a welcome drink and traditional white scarf welcome will be hosted by the hotel reception. Since your ascending from 200 meters to 3500 meters from sea level you need a complete day rest for acclimatisation. Later in the evening visit to Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. Overnight in Leh.
Meals : Dinner
Day 02: Leh Local Sightseeing 104 Kms/ 5-6 Hrs:
After breakfast leave for visit to Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries, Stok Palace Museum & Sindhu Ghat. At Thiksey monastery you witness the giant Buddha Matriya statue, and several old prayer hall with lots of old paintings and different form of Buddha and deities, those are dated back to some 800 yrs old. There is big novice monk school, and on some occasion, there will be a puja and performance going on. Later drive to Hemis monastery, the richest monastery of Ladakh with lots of statues and old paintings. there is a museum with display of old Tibetan paintings and murals . Later drive back to Leh, en-route visit Shey castle. Shey castle use to be the summer palace of Ladakh’s king. Overnight in Leh.
Meals : Breakfast, Dinner
Day 03: Leh - Khardong La - Leh 78 Kms/ 3-4 Hrs:
After breakfast drive to Khardungla Pass, The world's highest motor-able road at 18380 feet. the most amazing drive via the most adventurous road in the world. amazing view of Ladakh and Karakoram range of mountain from the top. Click lots of memory picture, play with snow and drive back to Leh. Later of the day free to explore the local market at one's disposal. Overnight in Leh.
Meals : Breakfast, Dinner
Day 04: Departure:
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination with sweet memories of Ladakh
Meals : In-flight
Our handpicked accommodation used for the tour package:
Locations Luxury Deluxe Budget No. Nights
Leh Hotel the grand dragon ladakh
Hotel the zen ladakh
Hotel the druk ladakh
Hotel singge palace
Hotel Indus Grand (coming soon) Hotel eco-poplar resort
Hotel caravan centre
Hotel holiday ladakh
Hotel grand willow
Hotel yak tail
Hotel the kaal Khamzang Guest House
Shaney-la Guest House
Alimjan Guest House 04 Nights
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Meet & Greet at the airport by our representative
• Traditional welcome scarf and welcome drink at the hotel
• All local Sightseeing Transport & Airport drop/pick-up
• Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee
• Inner Line permit to visit restricted areas
• 01 Bottles of Mineral water per person per day
• Local tax
• All our camps/hotel in Nubra Valley, Pangogng Lake and Tsomoriri are equipped with portable oxygen cylinder to use on emergency
• 10%discount coupons valid in our selected restaurant around Leh town
• Ladakh.com t-shirt souvenir for each participants
Transportation: Innova/Xylo car will be used for up to 6 person.
From 6-person to 10-person mini coach 10-seater (with push back seats) will be used.
All our drivers are friendly, well experienced for mountain driving well spoken in Hindi language and basic englsih ( can use as your guide and assistance anytime)
Accommodation: Accommodation on twin/double room sharing basis as per the Itinerary, in our handpicked listed category hotels & camps with Breakfast and Dinner inclusive.Most of our hotels are on a walking distance from the Leh main market. Our camps in Nubra are in best locations and in Pangong, just beside the lake. Meals can be served as you prefer (veg/non-veg)
TOUR PACKAGE DOESN'T INCLUDES:
• Any Kind of Airfare (Domestic/International)
• Monument & Museum entrance Fees
• The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
• Ladakh entry fee (if any applicable)
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Aerated)
• Cost of incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks, bad or any other factors that's beyond our control.
• Extra Meals Ordered Laundry, Phone Calls
• Optional tours, Travel insurance, travel visas and all personal expenses.
• Tipping and gratuities to local guides, drivers, and hotel staff.
• Any items not specified as included.