BHRIGU LAKE TREK
BHRIGU LAKE TREK
Bhrigu Lake Trek originates from Gulaba which is at a distance of 24kms from Manali and goes all the way up to Bhrigu Lake resting at an altitude of 14,000 feet. The trail goes on for approximately 25 km completed over 2-3 days. The lake lies in the upper Kullu Valley, lying eastwards of Rohtang Pass. The weather ranges from icy cold to cool depending on the month you visit. Bhrigu Lake temperature ranges between 25 degrees(daytime) and 5 degrees(in the nighttime) during summers and 15 degrees(daytime) and goes down to even -7 degrees (yes, negative!) during winters. So choose wisely folks! The best time to visit is from mid-May- October even then must remain cautious of the monsoons.
Day 1 : Manali to Gulaba(8,350 Ft.) to Rola Kholi (9,500 Ft.)
Gather at Manali Mall Road bus stand by 9 am and start our drive to Gualala from where we will start our trek to Bhrigu lake. The Bhrigu Lake Trek starts through the apple orchard and dense forest of Deodar and Pine trees and after few hours of the trek the stunning vistas the Kullu Valley welcomes you. After 5 hours of trek, we reach our today’s campsite of Rola Kholi and camp overnight under the star
Day 2 : Rola Kholi to Bhrigu (14,100 Ft.) and back to Rola Kholi
An early morning sumptuous breakfast before we begin our trek to Bhrigu Lake. After few hours of trekking and enjoying the views which Bhrigu Lake Trek offers we
cross a stream and start ascending a ridge, after crossing it we reach the Brighu Lake. Spend some quality time and explore the area, gather some memories before its time to return back to Rola kholi campsite. Overnight stay in the campsite at Rola Kholi.
Day 3 : Rola Kholi to Gualala to Manali
After an early morning wake-up call and some good breakfast, we start our downhill trek through a small meadow towards the ridge with steep descend to reach Gulaba.
The trek is easy as it has a moderate descend throughout and will take around 3-4 hours to reach Gulaba. A quick lunch at Gulaba and we drive back to Manali.
• All Veg meals on Day 2nd to Day 3 and breakfast on day 4
• 02 Nights Tented accommodations on triple sharing basis.
• All necessary fees and permits for Indian residence are included.
• Morning, evening Tea/ Coffee served with light snacks during the trek.
• Surface transfer from Manali to Manali ( As per the Itinerary)
• Qualified and experienced Trek Leader and support staff.
• Basic First Aid Medical Kit.
• Any Meals during Transit.
• Any expenses of personal nature.
• All fees and permit for Non-Indian Residence are excluded
• Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag.
• Anything not mentioned explicitly in the above program.
• Cost Escalation due to "Force Majeure" and evacuation charges.