Get ready to be allured by ‘God’s Own Country’ in all its magnificence. The tranquility and serenity of this place are unmatched. It has a plethora of landscapes to keep you entertained and engrossed. Needless to say, it is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India.
Day 1: Cochin Arrival
On arrival at the Cochin seaport/airport/railway station, meet our representative who will be there for your warm welcome and afterward to transfer you to your hotel in Cochin. Check-in at the hotel and the rest of the day is free at leisure.
Day 2: Cochin to Munnar
The morning after breakfast drive to Munnar. Visit Cheeyapara and Valara waterfalls on the way to Munnar. Throughout the journey enjoy beautiful streams of small waterfalls, rubber - pepper - cardamom & Tea plantations and thick forests, God has blessed his own country with incomparable beauty on arrival at Munnar check in to the hotel. At leisure. Overnight stay in a hotel.
Day 3: Munnar Sightseeing
The morning after breakfast proceeds to enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar. Rose Garden, Tea Garden, Photo Point, Honeybee Tree, Madupetty Dam/Lake, Echo point & Kundala Dam/Lake. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Munnar to Thekkady
The morning after breakfast, continue your journey to Thekkady reaching there in a few hours. Check into the resort and relax. Later on, proceed for a spice plantation tour. Explore a wide variety of spices in Kerala. You may also shop a few varieties. Travel by boat on the Periyar Lake to spot the elephants and avifauna for which this reserve is well known. Back to the hotel for an overnight stay. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Thekkady to Alleppey
The morning after breakfast leave for Alleppey, Alappuzha famous for its backwaters. Visit Alleppey beach, sunset and enjoy shopping, fishing in the backwaters, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Cochin Departure
The morning after breakfast check out the hotel and drive towards Cochin and proceed for sightseeing including Chinese fishing nets, St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue and Dutch Palace. Later proceed to Cochin International Airport/Railway station for your onward journey.
• Accommodation for 5 Nights on twin/triple sharing basis in hotels mentioned as per the itinerary
• All inclusion and sightseeing by AC Vehicle as per the itinerary from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
• 5 Meals entire trip only breakfast
• Toll tax and driver allowances
• GST @ 5%
• Lunch and dinner on all days
• Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
• Personal expenses like (Snacks/Water Bottles/Energy Drinks)
• Any train fare/airfare
• Any entrance fee to the monuments and palaces
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the client directly on the spot)
• Tips & any other expenses not mentioned in the tour itinerary
• Ayurveda charges
• Only Non ac rooms are provided in Munnar and Thekkady as they are hill stations