03 Days Mumbai Private Tour
• Explore ancient Elephanta Caves.
• Experience the Ferry ride to Elephanta Caves.
• Short train ride at Elephanta Caves.
• Get a chance to visit "Gandhi museum or Mani Bhawan".
Day 1: Arrival Mumbai
Arrive Mumbai, meet with our representative and then transfer to your hotel. Day free to explore local markets. Overnight stay in Mumbai.
Day 2: Mumbai Sightseeing
Breakfast at hotel and then you will proceed to visit an Elephant Caves - One of the oldest rock-cut structures in the country, the Elephanta Caves are the perfect expressions of archaic Indian art associated with the cult of Lord Shiva.
(Elephanta Caves closed on every Monday)
Gateway of India - The most popular tourist attraction, it is the unofficial icon of the city of Mumbai and is a reminder of its rich colonial history as Bombay. The perfect place for photoshoots.
Now, its Tea time with the bliss of fresh Indian cookies at famous Cafe Irani Chai.
Prince of Wales Museum - The museum showcases several collections of ancient artworks, sculptures, and artifacts in its galleries. After the inception of the artworks of Hindu God Krishna, textiles and Indian traditional costumes.
Mani Bhawan - Known by the name Gandhi Museum, the main highlight of this Gujarati style residence is that it is here Gandhi laid the foundation for many independence movements like Non-Cooperation, Satyagraha, Swadeshi, Khadi and Khilafat movement.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus - formerly known as Victoria Terminus, is a historical train station and UNESCO World Heritage Site of Mumbai. Overnight stay in Mumbai.
Day 03: Morning Dharavi Slum tour - Departure
Breakfast at hotel and then proceed for Dharavi Slum Tour - Around 60% of the citizens of Mumbai live in slums and Dharavi, with a population of at least half a million, probably has become the most famous one of them, especially after the success of the movie “Slumdog Millionaire”. Evening transfer to airport to board flight for onward destination with Happy Memories.
• Air-conditioned vehicle throughout the trip.
• Pick up and drop off is from Mumbai airport/Railway station.
• 02 nights accommodation at 4* hotel.
• (The Sahil and Fariyas)
• 02 breakfast at the hotel.
• Fresh Indian Tea with cookies at famous Cafe Irani chai.
• Package drinking water (02 bottles per day).
• 02 ways ferry ride to Elephanta caves.
• Toy train ride at Elephanta Caves.
• English speaking experienced guide. (another language guide on request)
• Govt. Of India taxes as per the current module.
• Any tips and personal expenses.
• Camera and monument fees.
• Any meal until specified.
In case the propose hotels are not available then we can book an alternate hotel within the same category.