3 Days Private Varanasi Trip
• Experience to visit the famous holy city of India.
• Get a chance to see the vibrant culture of the ancient cities.
• Enjoy the Sunrise boat ride.
• Get a chance to see the traditional Aarti ceremony.
Day 01: Arrive Varanasi
Pick up from Varanasi airport/hotel/ station and then transfer to the hotel. Evening you can proceed to visit worldwide popular traditional Aarti Ceremony at river Ganges. Overnight stay in Varanasi.
Day 02: Varanasi Sightseeing
Sunrise you can experience the Boat ride.
Later you can visit New Vishwanath Temple - is located in the campus area of Benares Hindu University (BHU). Popularly known as the Birla Temple, the temple is constructed by the Birla family, one of the famous industrialists of India.
Tulsi Manas Temple - is a beautiful shrine located in the vicinity of Durga Temple. Dedicated to Lord Rama, the temple was constructed in 1964 and received its name from Tulsi Das, the great saint-poet of the 16th century.
Also, visit Banaras Hindu University.
Asi Ghat - is placed at the confluence of the Rivers Assi and Ganga and is famous for the large Shiva Lingam installed under a peepal tree. It has immense religious importance and has been mentioned in the Puranas and in various legends as well.
Kedar Ghat - is one of the oldest Ghats in Varanasi and is considered cleaner for bathing in the holy River Ganga and offering prayers to Lord Shiva at the Kedareshwar Temple.
Dasaswamedh Ghat - is one of the prominent Ghats, situated on the banks of river Ganges. The Ghat is visited by Hindu devotees in large numbers due to the religious significance of ten sacrificed horses. Overnight stay in Varanasi.
Day 03: Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. Later proceed for an excursion tour of Sarnath - is a famous place in Varanasi and it is the destination for cultures like Hindu, Buddha, and Jain. Afternoon returns to Varanasi and transfers to the airport/station or your designated place.
• Air-conditioned vehicle throughout the trip.
• Pick up and drop off is from Varanasi hotel/Station/ Varanasi airport.
• 02 nights accommodation in 3* hotel.
• (Benaras Kothi and SLE Residency)
• 02 breakfast at the hotel.
• 02 dinner at the hotel.
• Water bottles equipped in a vehicle.
• Sunrise Boat ride.
• Traditional Aarti ceremony in the evening.
• English speaking guide.
• Entrances fees of mentioned places.
• Govt. Of India taxes as per the current module.
• Any personal expenditure i.e. Telephone calls, Laundry.
• Camera fees.
• Tips, Gratuities.
• Any meals unless specified.