Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon overnight
DAY 1 – GRAND CANYON, LAKE POWELL
After a photo stop at the Hoover Dam and Route 66 arrive at the Grand Canyon South Rim in time for lunch on the rim. Take an optional helicopter ride, stroll along the rim before making your way, via a traditional Navajo trading post to the shores of Lake Powell for your overnight stop. There are many dining options in this cute town of Page AZ.
2.5-star hotel included
DAY 2 – ANTELOPE CANYON AND HORSESHOE BEND
This morning enjoys an optional 1.5 hour Navajo guided tour of Antelope Canyon, the world's most famous Arizona slot canyon followed by a short, guided scenic walk to Horseshoe Bend on the Colorado River. Visit the Glen Canyon Dam and travel back to Las Vegas through the Virgin River Gorge taking in Southwest USA’s spectacular landscapes. Arrives back to Las Vegas approx. 6 pm.
• Pick up and drop off from your hotel
• Hoover Dam photo stop
• Visit Route 66
• Park Entry
• Experienced, fun and knowledgeable guide
• Small groups max size 14
• 1-night hotel accommodation in a 2.5-star hotel in Page AZ – Clarion, Best Western or similar
• Expert tour guide
• Horseshoe Bend guided scenic walk
• Lake Powell overlook
• Glen Canyon Dam visitor center and photo opportunities
• All park entrance fees.
• Helicopter flights over the Grand Canyon
• $240 -$350 55 mins.
• Gratuities suggested 15-20%
• Antelope Canyon tour 1.5 hour $60-70 pp